Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Week Plus

We're really into it now. We've seen some really awful apartments this week and a few cute small small spaces. Today I think we've found a winner, Koreatown welcomes Lauren and Adrian! ...we don't quite have it yet, but we're going to try to put down the deposit tomorrow. We drove around the neighborhood a bit and I really liked the sudo new york in la feel.

Had a shoot on Monday my buddy Rob was able to get me on, Lauren assisted. She and I both have interviews on Thursday at discovery and authentic. I've posted some pics from the last several days and a few from the new place. Thanks again Martha & Ed! ROCKING PARTY

Vanity in the new place

Bathroom in the new place

Kitchen in the new place, behind the camera is ample space for a table and four chairs (we like the tile and little glass front cabinets )
Front of the new place

Salad and baked tofu we made for dinner tonight


Shoot on Monday, a bird dropped by the Letus 35mm adapter. It was clearly art. Put a bird on it.

My buddy Rob and producer Adam





Breakfast

Apartment that we didn't quite care for



Screw a diet

Clouds, but then this reminds me it costs $50 to fill the tank of the CR-V

No comments:

Post a Comment